View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #43
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
The capacitive touch would not be the layer that allows for noticeable fingerprints as it's not the top layer. The light guide is the top layer. Nonetheless, I do not notice fingerprints on my screen unless I have the light on and turn it to an extreme angle. The screen is quite a revelation for me coming from a K2. The smoothness of the fonts is great to my eyes, it's how paper on text looks. Comparing it to the K2 screen really shows me how jagged the text looked on the old Kindle.
Early K2 screen was the worst of all Kindles. However, two K2 I bought (weeks before K3 came out) have nearly Pearl screen look, production must have improved overtime. I am not touching PW for a few more months, hopefully Amazon will refine its production process soon.
david8866 is offline   Reply With Quote