View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #485
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I wish you luck. I'm going to bite the bullet and get me the KPW. As if I need a new ereader. But, it's time to move on!!
I think the PW will be the best Kindle yet. I know people like buttons but Touch is the where devices are going. The great thing is it uses a capacitive screen! So people should be able to use it in the bathtub or in a water proof baggy.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote