View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #20
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
On my Kindle Kbd WiFi 3rd Gen there is a place on the "Manage your Kindle Devices" page on the Amazon site where one can subscribe to special offers or UNSUBSCRIBE.

I notlce my new Kindle HD 7 and my Kindle Paperwhite are both listed there already. The Paperwhite can be purchased without ads for a premium price. I purchased the one without ads.

We will have to wait to see if the new Fire HD has the ad option on that page. The option, if available, will be listed under the "Special Offers" column.

Last edited by sirmaru; 09-07-2012 at 09:33 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote