View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
bearymore
Connoisseur
bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Aura One
I want to bump this question. I just went to the trouble of rooting my NST and really didn't like it. The wireless seemed to be constantly on and the whole thing seemed slow. I tried an alternative reader - coolreader - which is quite nice on my tablet but seemed totally clunky on my NST. So clunky, in fact, that I've already restored the original software (thank goodness I backed up)!

All I really want to do is hook up wirelessly with my Calibre library as I did through Trook on my Nook classic. I don't want to browse, read e-mail, watch videos, or play games. All I want to do is read - which it already does quite well - and access Calibre. Isn't there a simple way to do this?
bearymore is offline   Reply With Quote