View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 08:23 AM   #193
krighton
Addict
krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: sony reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
The direct library support is great! I am fortunate to have access to a fantastic e-library and therefore borrow many library books. That was the other reason that I got the T1. I really like having both Kindle and EPUB readers. It just makes it easy and simple to get what I want when I want it.
the library feature is really nice, checked out my first book last night, 14 days to read it. Curious though that the hardcover edition they sell at amazon is 336 pages and this download i got from the library is 251 pages....and i'm using a larger font. Actually changing the font size doesn't change the page count. Would think it would change it some

Last edited by krighton; 10-06-2011 at 08:35 AM.
krighton is offline   Reply With Quote