View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 01:30 AM   #2
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by roffles View Post
Hi, I've been messing around with this tool and I was just wondering, is it necessary to convert all my txt/rtf files to lrf? Is there any benefit to doing this, I was just curious.
Try this experiment. Take one of your txt files and convert it to LRF and add it to your reader. Then add the unconverted txt file to your reader. Compare them. If one looks better then the other, that's the one you should choose.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote