View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
screwballl
NewKindler
screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3 Wifi
I don't have exact numbers but so far since I charged it around Christmas, with reading an average of 4-6 hours per day (well, per night, before bed), with random 2-3 minute time periods with wifi on to sync and get new books I purchased, it is still only half empty. So that means around 17 days it has been used for reading at a typical 4 hour time span... At this rate I should reach an easy 30 days before it needs charged.
This is K3 wifi only, no light, wifi only on for 2-3 minutes at a time and off the rest.
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote