View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #19
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
I know I can convert them to mobi format if I get the K3 but it's still extra time and effort, but it's okay I'll get over it.
You can import them into Calibre and convert all of them at once. May take a while depending on how many you have (and the power of your computer), but you just start the process and walk away.

I love the K3. The page turn buttons are right where I put my hands while reading; it's super thin and light. How it compares to the Sony in form, only you can decide; but I highly recommend giving the K3 a try.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote