Thread: EPub pagination
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 09:06 AM   #8
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
See if your epubs page a pageList entry in the .ncx and maybe try removing that?.
I couldn't find this. I removed a couple something else that sounded as though it pertained to pagination, but there was no effect.

If there is anything else you can think of I'd appreciate it. I'd really like to have it the way the LRFs worked but without the headaches of shutting down etc. that my LRFs are increasingly causing.
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote