View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #74
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
I've wanted one of the larger screen cell phones to use as an ebook reader, not a phone, but I've always shied away from them due to the cost of data plans. When Amazon sold their larger Kindle HD with mobile access and a service plan that cost $50 a year I thought that is just the thing I want but in a 4 or 5 inch size, something that will fit in a pocket.

Does anyone know of such a product?
The Samsung Galaxy Player might be worth checking out.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote