View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #20
mTamblyn
mTamblyn is on a distinguished road

Device: Kobo eReader, iPhone, iPad
timlegge - shoot me an email at mtamblyn at kobobooks dot com and I'll hook you up with the right people on our dev team. You guys did great work on the Kobo driver, so would love to see how we can help out. PC-as-Bluetooth-Server is definitely in the "hmmm. I have no idea but it would be cool if you could..." category. Let me see what I can dig up.

treetotree - mlstein is correct. The US units left the manufacturer before the upgrade was complete, but we'll be making the update available in all markets.

thekidintheclock - unlikely. Makes sense for people to hold their praise until we walk the talk. It *is* a firmware upgrade - the ultimate high-wire act of dev/hardware/customer support, so there are sure to be some issues. All I can promise is that we'll do everything we can to get it out the door as fast as possible and help people through it.

ava0775 - Love the wishlist thread! We're checking it out all the time.

dantaipan - The beta's going to be tied to when we lock the final build of the release and run it through a pretty rigorous round of user testing, so beta start is still TBD. Registering for the beta is the best way to get early notice.
mTamblyn is offline   Reply With Quote