View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #17
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
WOW, okay. Hmm.
Quote:
My issue is people asking for a resolution to an issue when they have no interest in taking at least the first step by using current vendor released code.
I don't recall in any of my posts here asking for help, I was just stating what I had to do to create more shelves. So getting peeved at me for not accepting the suggestion of upgrading my software is a bit out of line.

I am happy with my firmware. Based on my experience with Kobo and their firmware updates they continually add as many bugs as they fix. What I have is stable enough to use to read my books, I'm not jumping on the latest firmware because it's newer and there.

Quote:
I also question font size changes on chapter change. This, if anything, points to issues with the formatting of the content.
Yeah, no it's not, it happens on EVERY book he reads, not just one or two, books that I also have on my reader with no issue.

I thank all of you for your courteous responses.

Last edited by VirgoGirl; 07-09-2013 at 09:14 AM.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote