View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 02:49 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
They darned well better! I finally read all of the first batch, and actually had to PURCHASE an ebook yesterday. Haven't had to buy much at all in months and months.

BTW, I need to give praise to ebooks.com for their excellent customer service. I bought Janet Evanovich's "Three Plums in One," a compilation of the first three books in the series. Downloaded it in Mobipocket, just to try out the reading software with my limited vision. Couldn't see it very well, didn't seem to work right for my eyes.

Although they very specifically state that once you buy a book, then you better not complain... well, I wrote to customer service and asked nicely if I could get the book in Adobe. Explained my vision problem and that I know for certain that I can blow up stuff big and bold in Adobe.

Today, I had an email from ebooks.com that they had put the Adobe version into my download queue. Downloaded it, and it is perfect. I have to say that the speedy and professional customer service experience was unlike anything I've dealt with in quite a while. Terrific!

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-26-2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: ..... NOBODY TELL TAYLOR! .....
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote