View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 08:21 PM   #60
bfisher
Wizard
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Galaxy (Aldiko, Kobo app)
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Humph. My gateway drug was Saltation (because it came in a bundle so hey, I'm oing to read it anyway,right?)

So I got hooked.
And I really don't have time, what with the weeds growing and the cats whinging for supper, and the electric fence to fix.

Grrrrr

Off to bed with the Kindle and a head torch soon, once the hens are inside
I know what you mean. I read "Crystal Soldier" in a Baen bundle, and then I couldn't read absolutely anything else until I devoured every Liaden novel available.
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote