View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 01:35 AM   #8
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabroncito View Post
I got a T2 and page sync works great from any books you buy from the SONY store, but DOESNT work with any sideloaded epub files... :-(
Is there a way to do that if I root/jailbreak the t2?
Im basically wanting to read on T2 and my android phone using the sony reader software.
The T2 will sync Sony and non-Sony books between the T2 and the desktop software. It will only sync Sony books between the T2 and iOS app. I haven't tried syncing with the Android app, but it sounds similar to the iOS version.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote