Thread: light
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 03:48 AM   #10
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
Reading through this thread I browsed Lightwedges homepage too and found that they sell a "paperback" version of their light aswell. It is said to be 7.4" x 5.5" what is the exact height of the Cybook and a bit broader what shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Lots of Covers offer an attachment for pens so there should be some extra space and maybe even the possibility to attach the light to the cover by (ab)using the penholder.

Did anyone who owns a Gen3 test the paperpocket-light already? As I live in austria I can only try to order it on the net and have it shipped, so it would be nice to know if it's worth the cost (and ofc if it does fit at all )
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote