View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
My next reader must have an SDK so I can write programs myself for the reader. I am tired of waiting on firmware that never gets updated. So I am hoping the the txtr-reader will have this.

If the txtr-reader have bluetooth it shoud be simple to connect a keyboard and implement some note taking. The synchronization of pages also makes it possible to take notes on your computer when reading on the reader.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote