Thread: Onyx Boox M96
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 12:29 PM   #6
Philju
Enthusiast
Philju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: none
I'm also interested in buying a 10'' e-ink tablet with an open android OS. Besides reading E-books I plan to switch my newspaper to epaper which requires android OS version 3.2 or higher. Therefore, I monitor the development of new products from

Onyx
Imcosys
Leia

very closely. I hope that the number of appropriate products will rise in the near future.
Philju is offline   Reply With Quote