View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #30
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Meh!

I use Times New Roman, what do you use....

Riiiiiiiight...

Look I'm not saying it's not something of interest, but minimally and only to do an initial evaluation of what is of most value to you as a neophyte writer. To the serious writer (i.e. the true scotsman ) it is nothing but silly. A writer writes and doesn't give a sh*t about what font it is. A writer should be concerned about the words, conveying the meaning, saying what they mean to say.

If you want to study typography or word processors or outlining and plotting methods or psychology of writing then feel free, but it has little to do with actual writing.

I'm going to shut up now and get back to my writing, I've only gotten 300 words or so done due to the distraction.

Last edited by kennyc; 09-23-2013 at 12:43 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote