Thread: <body> style
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:34 AM   #6
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
I am of two minds. I don't want to give up any real estate on my 5" screen, but margins are prettier.
Most of your current reader's allow the user to change the default margins anyway, so I would put in what looks good to you {margin:5px} or whatever. If the reader doesn't like it they can change it. If they have an older device that doesn't allow them to change it, then they just have to live with what the publisher thinks looks good (just like all pbooks for the last how many years??) - or they can go get themselves a new reader/device/app!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote