View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 01:08 PM   #4
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl Punishment View Post
Seems to be a bit silly to give up 200 additional features with the new OS because Stanza turned into abandoned-ware....BUT its your device !!!!
None of the new features are compelling to me. Aside from Siri (which is 4S-only), the features introduced in iOS5 have been present in other mobile operating systems for a while now. Stanza is the only reason I've stuck with iOS. Stanza just works so well for me that I couldn't be bothered with finding a replacement. Otherwise, I would've jumped shipped to Android a long time ago.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote