View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 02:20 AM   #18
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
[QUOTE=sun surfer;1674857]
beppe, I have thought of one other possibility concerning you mentioning two different works. I suppose, if you have more than one choice that you like equally, we could put it to a poll if you want. However, each option would still need confirmation first (though I suppose each person can confirm multiple options) before time is up. Then, I could put them to a short poll.

The choice is yours
QUOTE]

There is no need for you to put up a poll and therefore to consider only options ten-fold confirmed. Being your poll you run it the way you see fit. I could put up a poll myself, if I wanted. That is not the case.

A Passage To India
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote