View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:17 PM   #87
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostly Math View Post
Just an update, I still have big problems logging into my WIFI at home. George was able to recreate the account name etc and he had no problems logging in. Go figure! I tried logging in at a friends house today and it worked no problem. So..... who knows what to try next
What model router are you using, and just as important, what firmware (including version info) is on it?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote