View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Desert Grandma,

Thanks for the note -- haven't gotten around to checking into Smashwords or B&N's PubIt yet, but did create the Kindle file from MobiPocket without DRM. If I understood what I was reading correctly, that should allow the user to change the Kindle file's extension to mobi or prc and read it on other devices. (Life being what it is, I was probably mistaken in that interpretation...) All of which I should have mentioned in that first post.

All the best, and thanks again.

--tr
Ah........and THERE you got it right! If it doesn't have drm, anyone can use Calibre to change the format to epub or whatever they need....Thank you for that.

(prc. is kindle.....)