View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Those page-turn buttons are going to take some getting used to...

Love the Kindle 3. So-so on the buttons. I just don't know why they're so damn tiny. AND, when you push them, the back-side of the button pushes into your left pointy finger (if you hold Kindle left-handed).

Not sure why Amazon changed what wasn't broken with K2. I understand the complaint that the buttons were a tad loud on the K2, so make them like the K2, but softer!

Not saying I hate the K3 buttons, but so far, I definitely prefer the K2's!
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote