View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #804
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito View Post
I am unable to use the "Menu" button on my kindle keyboard when in KUAL (to turn on/off wireless etc). Is there a way to enable it?

Also, why is there an "x" beside "Quit" if it isn't a shortcut key (I can't seem to jump to it)

Just my 2¢: I would prefer the first post not to hide things behind Show buttons. I don't like pressing buttons to find things, I'd rather just have a long organized post that I can search with TOC & subheadings to direct my eyes.
Ah, but this is a forum package.

What you want is the features of a structured Wiki - -
Here is the "Button Blob" on a Wiki page:
http://wiki.knetconnect.com/twiki/bi...uttons/WebHome

As soon as the site is ready for user's to register on - you can register there and get after that Button-Blob to your heart's content.

We (the KUAL project members) are always looking for volunteers to help with the huge amount of work to be done.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote