View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #803
kaito
Connoisseur
kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: k3w, gloHD
I am unable to use the "Menu" button on my kindle keyboard when in KUAL (to turn on/off wireless etc). Is there a way to enable it?

Also, why is there an "x" beside "Quit" if it isn't a shortcut key (I can't seem to jump to it)

Just my 2¢: I would prefer the first post not to hide things behind Show buttons. I don't like pressing buttons to find things, I'd rather just have a long organized post that I can search with TOC & subheadings to direct my eyes.
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote