View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #91
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by europas_ice View Post
Currently, this wiki page says (about transferring converted documents wirelessly to the Kindle)

Is this true? I find that fascinating. Of course, you have to email 30 documents to get the charge, is it just that people haven't emailed that many? Or have people emailed MORE than 30 documents and STILL not been charged?
This is anecdotal evidence from the Amazon forums. Some folks have reported never being charged even after meeting the threshold. Some have reported calling CS and being told that Amazon was no longer charging but since the charge information is still viewable on the Manage Your Kindle page it leaves the possibility of them changing their minds. I've seen no reports of anyone ever being charged.

There is also the possibility that Amazon will charge for web access through the browser for anything other than downloading content and shopping the Kindle store but it hasn't happened yet either.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote