View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #38
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Funny you guys mention Connie Willis's time travel works. I read BLACKOUT but not All Clear yet. I agree it is work, sometimes, to get through her novels. Her protagonists lean too heavily on 'comedy of manners' behavior. It was great fun at first, then tiresome, and now I just want the story to end. I found the Doomsday Book and To Say Nothing of the Dog more entertaining than BLACKOUT but maybe I was just burned out on her shtick by then.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote