View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 07:16 AM   #351
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar View Post
Thank you for answers.
Tested my touch (PW not yet arrived) in zipper bag but it acts very ... Think, that bag are too soft.
Ordered THIN FOLIO SMART PU LEATHER CASE COVER FOR AMAZON KINDLE PAPERWHITE 3G/WiFi from ebay and with waterproof cover (think, that I can use it for somthing other thing, if cant normally operate kindle through it).
The Touch naturally would not be a good candidate for ziplock baggie, because of it IR touch screen. Just tested on the Paperwhite, and there it works with no problem thanks to the capacitive touch screen. The screen still responds very precisely and accurate - swiping might be a bit complicated to do wrinkle free, though. Don't have a beach to try it out here, but in essence it should work. The thin layer of baggie makes it just a tiny bit harder to get a response, but that is almost not noticeable.

p.s.: I did stick my Touch in the baggie after playing with PW, and the results were horrible - the baggie itself can activate the screen. It clearly is not as see-through as it may appear (pun intended) - at least for the IR sensors.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote