View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 08:32 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I'm using XP and Vista and still have not been able to upload anything with Stanza. I can't get my Touch and Stanza desktop to communicate. It has been pretty good at converting books.

eReader is picky about the files I can upload to it's site so I haven't got that one up and running yet.

I haven't worked on either too hard because I can tell that the majority of my reading will be done on my Kindle. It's just so much more pleasant for me.

I am enjoying the iTouch immensely. It's rockin' my world. I had to laugh about it with a Mac friend of mine. He's died in the wool Mac and I'm died in the wool Windows. He recently purchased an Asus Eee and I bought the iPod Touch and we're both in love with our little machines. Something is wrong with the world.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote