View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:03 AM   #21706
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Dinner tonight will be a Chinese vegetable soup with tofu, and nothing special planned for Christmas Day foods. We'll probably just stop by for some sushi on one of our walks.
A nice dinner of sushi would suit me far better than turkey with trimmings, but I'd never get that past the YTEP*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkobo View Post
Oh man, I've suspended the IF two Fridays ago (when we had our office Xmas lunch, I felt it was my social duty to join in the overeating and the tequila) and I've put on about 1.5 kg already.
So, by the 7th January, when I plan to have my next fast day, I expect 2-3 kg more.

Mini rant: why the hell is it so hard to loose fat and it is so easy to gain it back? Our bodies need a redesign, I say it's high time for Human 2.0.

Ah well...
It is depressing how quick the weight goes back on, I agree. I think I'm going to have abandon my two fast days this week, even so. There's so much food about the place, I feel I'm going to have to do my duty and help demolish at least some of it . I will be unhappy if I put as much as 3 kg back on tho'.

*Yule Tide Enforcement Police
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote