View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #9
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I should have mentioned before that this is the 16 GB version. Should be more than enough for my purposes. I've had a chance to play with the tapestries and it is definitely a great way to organize things. I have an android phone and previously had a iPod Touch and sometimes going through screen after screen of apps can get annoying and I've more than once missed what I was looking for. By grouping my content into a tapestry makes things easier. I haven't created any tapestries of my own yet but have added to the existing ones. Very intuitive and easy to use. It's nice to have access to the Play store. Angry Birds and Temple Run are now installed and I'm sure I'll add more apps over time. I'm planning on adding a movie or tv episode tonight to test out playing back of videos as well as some song files to test the audio. I'll update this with my experience on both fronts either tonight or tomorrow.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote