View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:38 AM   #37
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
I'm sorry to hear about the replacement developing problems too. I ordered 2 PW's for myself and my mom and am worried we might get defective ones as well. It's going to be hard to request replacements as they'll have to be sent overseas, and we've already disposed of our old Kindles (a Touch for me and a KK for her).

Did you order replacements for the replacements again? I hope you finally get good ones. No matter how good Amazon is about replacements, the process of requesting for them must be so time-consuming, not to mention frustrating.
I hope your two units will be OK. It must be horrible to get them delivered overseas and have to deal with this!
Yes, I have two replacements coming tomorrow, but I had to talk to no less than 10 different customer service reps who were contradicting each other. I spent hours on the phone. Worst customer service ever.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote