View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #615
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
I recently updated CR and an using 3.0.57-14 on a Nook Color.

I usually read my books then go to "open file" and long press on the book and then delete. Now I find a long press takes me to a screen to mark my reading status and rate the book.

I have no interest in rating and keeping the finished books in a library just want to delete it. If I need it back for any reason it is on my PC.

Any simple way within CR to delete a book?

If not can I go back to the previous version. If so how is best way to do that. Any download from market is just going to get me the latest version. If I can be pointed to an APK file for the older I guess I could load that and hopefully it would overwrite the current version.

Maybe CR's author can add a delete to the 4 marking options?

Love CR but just need the simple things it does well, give me a delete method please.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote