View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 04:37 PM   #9
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by insync44 View Post
But after reading all the negative comments I'm wondering if its worth it. Does anyone have anything positive to say?
You're bound to see all the complaints about the Vox on a forum like this. Where else would you post if you had a problem? OTOH, if everything was okay, would you even bother to tell the world about it on the Internet? Personally, I have not experienced most of the problems reported here. Nor have any of my friends that own a Kobo Vox. There have been a few posts that the Vox is not the greatest "tablet", but then if you're into tablets and not really into reading books, maybe you don't want a Vox. To me, the Vox is an eReader with "benefits".
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote