View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 06:25 AM   #1
Sigyn
Junior Junior Member
Sigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: none
Thumbs up a public thank you

As you may or may not know, I've been down with a wicked cold going on three weeks now. My husband's co-worker brought it into work where my husband works and since they're doing something secret in some tiny gov't office somewhere dh's been trapped there with the co-workers for 8+ hours every dang day where the dude coughs and hacks and never ever covers his mouth. Ever. So it came home with him, because the co-worker has no manners.

Anyway, we all have it at my house, still, three weeks later.

I also have a baby at my house [and two older kids, but the baby is the primary drain iykim] who doesn't sleep. Ever. Dh jokes she keeps us on Centarion time [ idk how to spell that, from the movie Men in Black] and it's kind of true.

So add cold + baby that never sleeps and I'm on this stupid modified bed-rest with nebulizer meds coursing through me thus the posting at 3 am my time.

Thank you.

Thank you for posting all the free books so that in my precious few spare moments when the baby is sleeping [ha!] or my husband is home and watching her or my older kids are playing with her in my bed with me . . .

That I can read books.

Free books that take minimal effort on my part, so I don't have to use up what little brain cells I have functioning finding something to do to distract me from my misery.

So, You guys rawk. If I could [and the burnt element in my stove was replaced] I'd pick you up and hug you and bring you home and feed you home made soup and bread made from scratch.

And if this made any sense to you, bless you, really.
Sigyn is offline   Reply With Quote