View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
More questions on Metadata

I have placed the following Meta Data line into a PG HTML file by taking info from elsewhere in the PG file.

Code:
<head>
<meta name="Producer" content="Nick Hodson of London, England" />
</head>
This is another Data Item not picked up by the Sigil Meta Data Editor. All other data lines are picked up.

If I go to the the advanced menu and select Producer and enter the data everything seems fine. The following is the entry from the Sigil OPF.

Code:
dc:contributor opf:role="pro" opf:file-as="Nick Hodson of London, England">England Nick Hodson of London</dc:contributor>
However, when the book is opened in the Calibre Reader and Info is selected, the field for Producer says "None."

Is there something wrong with my entry or, as I suspect, is this a Calibre problem?

Its a real hassle using winRAR to check the OPF. A OPF editor would be very nice. This would not have to allow changes but could be read only. It would allow one to see what is really going on in the output.

Last edited by crutledge; 10-01-2010 at 02:48 PM.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote