Thread: Silliness Bad Customers
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #9
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
When I was working at that grocery store, the part that stressed me out most was carding for alcohol/cigarette sales. One time, I did deny a guy cigs because his ID was not valid according to state code (they are very picky about what constitutes a valid ID and no way was I going to jail in case I was being tested!). He blew a gasket, went back to the liquor section, trashed about $700 worth of liquor, then walked out with several large bottles of beer. Without paying of course. Pretty much freaked me out! I had my share of customers who had some serious issues with me even carding them, but that one took the cake.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote