Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #43
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
Plumboz,
I finished the book and loved it. I left a review on Smashwords. The only negative I'd mention was when Bethie loaded the floppy disk into her husband's computer. Who still uses floppies? Overall, a very enjoyable and well written book.
Thanks so much, edbro! I really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. And oh my lord, did I really not bring that chapter up to date? Well, that's your one clue as to how long I worked on the blasted thing.Not exactly the world's most prolific writer, at least not yet.

I am anxious to read your review, but unfortunately Smashwords seems to be acting up at the moment, so looks like the suspense will linger for a bit.

Thanks again!
Alan

plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote