View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #13
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziegl027 View Post
Try to keep in mind as you re-evaluate that it's a large(r anyway) format device that allows annotations with handwriting, that is quite a bit cheaper than the Que is or the Skiff is likely to be. My Mazda 5 has been a great car for me, but I probably wouldn't think much of it if I had been given it to review after getting to test drive something a lot "sexier" (and more expensive).

OT but we love our Mazda 5. Its a fantastic little car. I drive the much sexier RX-8 most of the time and still enjoy our 5
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote