View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #14
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
... I'm sad to lose the four that didn't make it this year, but it would've been the same no matter which lost because I liked them all.
Obscure could be picked up at any time as could short and there is still the lottery selections by members who may choose, not that I'm hinting at that, that their theme of selections be contemporary, or obscure, or short or plays.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote