View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 02:13 AM   #23
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naloomi View Post
Okay, at 52% it is lined up quite well so that the % read of the book is right on the 2 lines. Now, I seem to be able to either have it at 52% down OR where the screensaver never turns on. Am I missing something in order to get both? When the screensaver turns on I have to reload the SCROLLER app to get it 52% down.

Am I missing something?

Chris
aka Naloomi
Okay thanks... I'll have a play then, 52% you say.

Right will figure something out. I usually try to Link it to the page turn to prevent additional key clicks but in your case gonna have to think of something else.

I'll have a quick play once I have woken up
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote