View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #73
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I saw a Note 2 in a store today. It was very alluring. Though I did do a double take when the spen didn't work on the capacitive buttons at the bottom. I think I remember someone mentioning that before, but in the moment, I was pretty perplexed at why I couldn't bring up a menu.

It was a bright store, lots of windows, so I didn't really get as good of an idea about the amoled blacks as I would have liked. I read a lot, often more at night than in the day, and less brightness off the screen couldn't hurt.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote