View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:02 AM   #23416
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Chai, as I nibble on the remains of dinner's nan. 'Osaka Joe Cohen,' Paunxatawny Phill's Japanese cousin, saw his shadow today. Six more weeks of Winter. But what a glorious day it was! Warm enough to ride with my jacket open, no overpants, even took the liners out of my riding gloves!

(Note: Osaka Joe Cohen is the Americanization of "Osaka Jo Koen," which means 'Osaka Castle Park,' a lovely place to spend a day right in the middle of downtown Osaka.)

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 02-02-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote