View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 04:22 AM   #89
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo View Post
I attempted to use this. the --title option doesn't seem to do anything. Not a big problem since FBreader can change the title and author. I used 2 simple html files and tried the TOC. Doesn't work. It tries to create a table of contents using a couple of bullet points but nothing is written beside them.
I will check this in the weekend. Which version did you use? Did you use the latest mobiperl version which is 0.0.26?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote