View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hello again,
thanks for all the info, i was feeling quite confused.

Quote:
I typically just solve those kinds of problems with an extension cord
i would love to solve this problem with an extension cord, but beleive it or not... even the extension cords have a built-in "wall" around the end to make a circular depression for the plug (in theory it's to protect the ground wire, but even on outlets / extension cords that don't have a ground wire, they still use the standard shape...). my transfo is a square box with the prongs coming directly out, it was not made for a safety outlet with a ground wire (it must be old, i don't know where / when / why i got it. i've never used it before), so it's the classic "square peg in a round hole" problem, the box is too big for the round recessed part on new outlets and the prongs cannot reach the holes.

anyway now i think i understand what type of transformateur i need, i am going to go tomorrow to the shop 1001 Piles, and if they don't have the right one i will buy the one i found online. too bad i can't find a cheap one like the coby...

thanks very much for your help !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote