View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 10:23 PM   #6
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
I think they're kinda crazy* too.

I get that response all the time.

Them: Yeah, I just like the feel the weight of a book and I like turning the pages.....

Me: No you don't.... you only "like" turning pages 'cause that's the only way you got to the next page, the next part of the story.

Them:....

I have NEVER, NEVER been reading a book, completely engrossed in the story and the characters and the words, and suddenly stop to caress the page of the book and inhale that book scent. I'm too busy enjoying the story.

I can enjoy going to bookstores and talking with people about good reads and that doesn't mean you can't do that with an e-reader. It's never an either/or decision.

*OK not crazy, but... Overly sentimental maybe?

Last edited by Anarel; 10-05-2010 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Ok, sorry about the word crazy! Overly sentimental maybe?
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote