View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:56 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What I do is :

If the generated cover is 'basically right" then I edit the cover (trim most often) in the book folder using Irfanview via the Open With plug in, and then use the Resize Cover plug in. I try to avoid altering the PDF, as its usually the 'original' source.

I'm not too fussy about covers, consistent size in Book Details is all I worry about, and a lot of my 'books' don't have covers so I generate one using one of a small set of images that convey top level genre.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-08-2013 at 05:32 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote