View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 05:04 AM   #23
Ansem_93
Zealot
Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
i did the last test with lubuntu 12.10 and calibre 0.9.24 32-bit. This is what i did:
-install calibre
-set it for kindle touch/1-4
-add this book:
Spoiler:

-create the rules:
Spoiler:

-connect my kindle 4NT
-grab the book on kindle icon,and convert it while it sending(I always convert with default options)
NOT WORK
-try with mobi new and than send
NOT WORK
-try with mobi both and than send
NOT WORK
-try with AZW3 and than send
NOT WORK

-change the rules and set "any format","any davice" and then retry with mobi old and both
NOT WORK

-i would try to send the original epub to my galaxy s3,like i did on my desktop with with windows and calibre 0.9.24 64-bit,but lubuntu didn't recognize my galaxy :/

This is all i did. if i forgot sometghing please tell me but for me it's a bug of calibre,i have no other explanation beacause this procedure didn't work with kindle,and on desktop with windows it didn't work also with galaxy s3

p.s. sorry for the lot of post

Last edited by Ansem_93; 03-26-2013 at 05:08 AM.
Ansem_93 is offline   Reply With Quote